Life challenges all of us to find a healthy, balanced path to enrichment and fulfillment. Relationships, work, play, spiritual practices and so much more generate conflicting demands on our time, energy and ability to cope. While self-help books and motivational speakers strive to guide us, they cannot provide the personal environment or the interpersonal facilitation needed to help us cope with the kaleidoscopic challenges of a lifetime. If only there were means, methods and mentors to help us navigate our daily, weekly, monthly, life-long challenges.
Dr. Ann Nesbit has created such a methodology through the BALANCING LIFE PROJECT™. The BLP™ is an enlightening and helpful set of workshops, seminars and groups that adults, seniors, teens and even children - indeed all of us whatever our age or situation in life - will want to use over and over again to make life more fulfilling.
BALANCING LIFE PROJECT™ is not therapy, even though it enhances self-awareness. BLP™ is not a time management system, although it shares the principle that “time is life”. BLP™ is not a religious doctrine or creed, yet at heart it shares the same poignant questions about the meaning and purpose of life.
BALANCING LIFE PROJECT™ is a reflective, dynamic, interactive methodology of self discovery, emotional awareness, insight and decision making that helps participants better define and create the life they want to live. Through short-term intensive followed by long-term intermittent use, the BLP™ accompanies participants in the pursuit of their life goals. While not a quick fix, participants grasp its value from day one.
• BLP™ is a comprehensive, innovative, integrated, multidisciplinary wellness program.
• BLP™ helps participants reflect on, weigh and balance their unique needs, wishes and desires regarding their personal, interpersonal and spiritual lives.
• BLP™ is a step-by-step process that deepens participants' awareness and understanding of what they think, feel, value and believe in, what their gifts and talents are, and what they want out of life on a day-to-day, week-to-week and lifelong basis.
• BLP™ is wise. Over a twenty-five year period founder-creator Ann Nesbit, PhD designed the model and piloted the program. Over the course of these years she also brought together an interdisciplinary team that synthesized their collective experience and wisdom to carefully refine the BLP™.
• BLP™ is fun. The colorful, playful and pleasing materials together with sensitive, masterful facilitation create an experience that is festive, deeply meaningful and inspiring.
In short, Balancing Life Project™ is a 21st century holistic path to a happier, healthier, more productive, balanced and fulfilling life.